1. Information Collected and Utilized Referagig may collect or receive information about you when you register with the Referagig website or submit information, including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender, occupation, interests, messages you send to users and any other data included in a submitted profile or resume. Referagig may collect information on the Referagig website pages you access and other information you may volunteer, such as survey information, ratings, reviews, questions, and answers. Referagig may also record actions taken on its websites including, but not limited to, clicks, page views, IP address, and search queries. Referagig may store this information on its equipment or the equipment of third parties that it has a relationship with for that purpose. Please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with other users are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
3. Contact and Resume Information Referagig’s site may ask you to give Referagig contact information (such as your name and email address) and demographic information. You agree that Referagig may, as part of its services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a 3rd party, through your Referagig account or through other means made available through your contact information such as email, phone, or postal mail. Referagig may also use your contact information to (i) send you job alerts; (ii) create an account; and (iii) send you information about Referagig and promotional material from some of Referagig’s partners. Referagig may use demographic and/or profile data to tailor your experience on Referagig’s site, show you content that Referagig thinks you may be interested in, and display content according to your preferences. Your personal information gets placed on the Referagig website when you upload or edit a resume. To the extent you upload a resume or edit it, and subject to your Privacy Settings, Referagig may make the resume and other personal information that you place on your resume available to third parties who may be interested in you as an employee , search engines, or to the general public by posting your personal information on the internet. This may be crawled by, and displayed through, search engines when someone searches for your name. This means that third parties can view the personal information contained in your resume and you may receive unsolicited contact from parties unaffiliated with Referagig and for whom Referagig has no responsibility. You may opt-out of this feature by editing your Privacy Settings; however, Referagig does not warrant how often third-party search engines will update their caches, which may contain old public resume information. Referagig reserves the right to charge third parties a fee for accessing your information as part of Referagig’s services.
4. Consent Referagig offers any user the choice to utilize the Referagig website. If you create a resume on, upload your resume to or apply to a job through or otherwise use the Referagig website, you are specifically consenting to the use of any personal information you have provided to Referagig as set forth herein and in the Terms of Service.
5. Security Referagig uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged between Referagig and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Referagig’s control.
7. Links Referagig may create links to other websites. When you click on links on Referagig you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
8. Amendments Referagig may amend this policy at any time. If Referagig is going to use personally identifiable information collected through Referagig’s site in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection Referagig will notify users via email and/or by posting a notice on Referagig’s website for 30 days prior to such use.